Want to work with us?
At EO Data Science, everybody contributes and works together to constantly push the limits to build something great. The pace is fast, the work is innovative and this allows everyone the opportunity to explore new roles and responsibilities.
Our team is able to get involved with a diverse range of projects, work with clients across many industries and lend their skills and expertise to projects and initiatives that have an amazing impact on the world we live in.
We are looking for people who bring ideas to the table, aren’t afraid to take initiative, can offer a helping hand to their colleagues when it's needed, provide thought leadership on innovations in EO and care deeply about our values and philosophies.
What to expect when you join our team
- You will make a difference through involvement in EO Data Science’s environmental, social, sustainable and Indigenous initiatives.
- You will be part of a team that loves to have fun, be innovative and do well in all areas of the organisation.
- You will have the perk of learning from and receiving official accreditation from industry leading technology providers.
- You will enjoy flexible working arrangements.
- You will have autonomy. What we can promise is opportunities, it will be up to you to make the most of them.
- Training and official certification from Google
- Salary sacrificing options for motor vehicles, laptops and other electronic devices
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional development contribution of up to $200 per year towards; conferences, reading material, professional memberships and subscriptions
- Health and wellness contribution of up to $200 per year towards; gym memberships, fitness electronic equipment, dietary initiative and more
- Community service day of leave: EO Data Science organises one event per annum and encourages employees to participate, however there is the option to participate in an approved community service activity as nominated by you
- Employee Assistance Program through Benestar
- Monthly sundowners
- Lunchtime sports
- Team building activities
- Staff christmas functions, family events
- Birthday morning teas
- Knowledge sharing sessions across teams
Current vacancies and expression of interest
All job vacancies are listed on the NGIS website - you will be redirected to their homepage when you click the link below. If we don't have a role available that you're looking for, fill out the expression of interest on the NGIS website and we'll get in touch when there's an opening.
Visit NGIS Careers page
EO Data Science is happy to receive internship requests for students that are required to undertake an internship for their degree in exchange for credit points. Students must be enrolled in a STEM related degree to be eligible for an internship with EO Data Science.
Submit your interest
1a/53 Burswood Road, Burswood WA 6100, Australia